Thursday, December 09, 2004

Heather Kirk's Valley Arts Calendar

More can be seen at www.PhotoGraphicArtistry.CityMax.com

Not much on the calendar this month so far, but what is comes up quickly. Hope to see you!

Thursday, December 2nd - 6:30 - 8:30 Art, 7:30 - 8:30 my music too!

Scottsdale Art Walk on 5th Avenue in front of one of the shops from Scottsdale Rd to Marshall Way. Art Assistant Jim Ridgell newly appointed as VP of Sales will be representing me from 6:30 to 7:30, at which myself and musician Junjie Verzosa will join in on the fun to play and sing. This is "Concierge Night" - so we should show off in great numbers, and make them desperately want to send all their hotel guests to take a stroll.

First Friday, December 3rd

Stop Number One: 6 - 9 PM Image Gallery 627 E. Indian School - My art continues to display at this new gallery with an urban feel. Don’t miss this as part of your First Friday experience.

Stop Number Two: 6 - 9 PM Art Matters, NE corner of 1st Ave and Adams (a few shops in)

Stop Number Three: 6 - late: Annual $100 Christmas Sale at Studio Lodo/Phoenix Center for Contemporary Arts 15 E. Jackson #111, South West corner of Jackson and 1st St downtown Phoenix. Enter from the parking lot which is actually accessed from 1st St and south of Jackson (602)200-8790 Who knows if I will make it - if the teacher lets me out of class "early" I might get there by 9:30, but two pieces of mine will be there, even if I don’t make it.



Sunday, December 5th, 9 - 4 at the Tucson Convention Center - Santa’s Workshop. $4 entrance fee to a huge fine arts and crafts fair. Great for Christmas shopping, as well as photos with Santa and a craft area for the children. The actual show runs both Saturday and Sunday December 4th and 5th. I will be sharing a booth with Joyce White, creator of glass and stone jewelry including metalwork, and of decorative bottles. Look for booth number E-5 under her name.

A thank you to everyone who made it out to the Reception at Childress Auto Mall. What a fund time we had!



My Art Can Be Seen At:

Okay, the following web sites are "Rumor Has It", basically because I’ve been barred from the Internet for some inane red tape reason, and have not yet verified the verifiability of the following claims

Check out my newsletter now also on: http://BardOfArtville.blogspot.com/ or http://mythville.blogspot.com/

My work is included in the Arizona Contemporary Artist Resource Guide 2005 published by Studio LoDo and The Phoenix Center for Contemporary Art. While the guide will be sent out to curators and collectors throughout the US, you should be able to also see it (and my link) on www.lodopcca.org. As I am not able to get on-line, I cannot verify nor guarantee that as fact. Anyone who would like to visit the site and let me know, please feel free!

As always, my art can be found at:

The Eller Graduate School of Management, MBA Office of the University of Arizona, McClelland Hall 210.

Image Gallery, 627 E. Indian School

Art Matters, NE corner of 1st Ave and Adams (a few shops in)

Razz’s Restaurant: 10315 N. Scottsdale Rd, 480-905-1308, Tuesday - Saturday

www.HeatherKirk.PhotoReflect.com, new on-line is a "Portfolio" section

www.ArtisansMarket.com

www.PhotoGraphicArtistry.CityMax.com

Poem of the Month - An Excerpt From:

CHRISTMAS IS NOT...

Christmas is not giving

a new high-tech, top of the line

stereo/tape to tape/CD player,

even if it means you can listen to

gospel with the purest digital clarity,

not even if it costs you a whole

bag of gold, when you've got many

other bags in the bank.

Christmas is giving

a single gum ball in my favorite flavor

that costs a one copper penny, if that

one copper penny is all you've got,

and you know how I love bubble gum.

You can send me a note at HJKirk@juno.com or visit my web site at www.PhotoGraphicArtistry.CityMax.com. Sorry, not much new there this month due to Internet catastrophe! Additional contacts: P.O. Box 6046 Scottsdale, AZ 85261, Business Phone 480-874-2992 12 PM - 8 PM Mtn.

If you receive this from a friend and would like to subscribe, please send your e- mail address to HJKirk@juno.com and let me know you would like to subscribe to Heather's Arts Newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home